The ultimate leasing opportunity in the heart of Geelong.
The redevelopment of 181 Moorabool Street represents a unique opportunity to secure quality office and retails spaces not to be missed. Positioned in the heart of the thriving Geelong CBD, 181 Moorabool is a striking contribution to the streetscape, including a premium rooftop tenancy with an exclusive outdoor terrace, as well as ground-floor retail tenancies.
- Office leasing opportunities ranging from 394m2 (half floor) to 2,884m2 across 5 levels
- Prime street-facing retail tenancies
- Flexible commercial office spaces
- Premium rooftop tenancy with a 121m2 terrace
- Prominent branding and signage opportunities
- Ample onsite car parking and bicycle spaces
- Designed to a 4.5 star NABERS specification
Tailored to your leasing needs.
Office leasing opportunities
Ranging from 394m2 (half floor) to 2,884m2 (across 5 levels).
Abundance of natural light
Abundance of natural light from east and west aspects.
Ample onsite car parking and bicycle spaces available.
High volumes of foot traffic
Prime retail frontage positioned along one of Geelong’s busiest thoroughfares to deliver high foot traffic.
Designed to a 4.5 star NABERS specification.
Prominent branding and signage opportunities.
Positioned in the heart of the thriving Geelong CBD, 181 Moorabool is sure to be an address in high demand.
- Close proximity to both train station and bus interchange
- 3 minute walk to renowned James Street café precinct
- Surrounded by a variety of retail options
Up Property is a boutique investment company located in Melbourne, Australia. We focus on commercial property investment and residential development. Strong property fundamentals, progressive thinking and creative vision sit at the heart of our methodology.
We work with leading architects and consultants who share our passion for design and quality, and seek to redefine the benchmark for contemporary spaces.
- Development pipeline of 36 projects
- Recently completed 2,000m2 office development at 126 Little Malop Street, new home to Geelong Advertiser and Barwon Health
- Currently redeveloping the former CSIRO facility in Geelong
- Currently transforming the former Philip Morris headquarters into Morris Moor – a new $100M mixed-use precinct in Moorabbin
Genton Architects is a multi-award-winning architecture and design studio.
Connect Plus is a specialist Melbourne based development management and advisory company.
ADP Consulting is an Australian owned, building services engineering firm.
Don’t miss this incredible opportunity to be positioned at the heart of Geelong’s exciting future.